Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh
Declaration Online Form 2016
- Application Begin : July 2016
- Last Date for Submit Declaration Form : 31/10/2016
- List issued for Selected Candidates : Notified Soon
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates Only Filled the Online Application Form
Eligibility for Declaration
- Enrolled in UP Bar Council After July 2010
- Are Required to Submit the Form
Not Eligibility For Declaration
- If Advocate Enrolled Before July 2010 Not Need to Submit Declaration Form
How to Fill the Application Form
- Open the Apply Online Declaration Form.
- Enter Your Basic Information to Generate Login Details
- Open the Login Page
- Enter Your Login Details As per Received to SMS / Email / Registration Process
- Upload the Required Document and Complete and Print Declaration Form
- The Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh has resolved wide its Meeting on 23 July 2016 to Ask for Submission of Declaration Form who enrolled After July 2010 as a Advocate.
- Filled the Declaration Form as per Rules of 2005.
- 2 Passport Size Photograph Required to be attached with Application Declaration Form.
- At present there are more than 1,00,000 Advocates on the rolls of the Uttar Pradesh State Bar Council, who elected the Members of the Bar Council.
- To admit persons as advocates on its roll
- To prepare and maintain such roll;
- To entertain and determine cases of misconduct against advocates on its roll
- To safeguard the rights, privileges and interest of advocates on its roll;
- To promote and support law reform;
- To conduct seminars and organize talks on legal topics by eminent jurists and publish journals and paper of legal interest.
- UP Bar Councils are required to circulate the format of the Declaration Form to all the Bar associations. The Advocates can also download the same from the website of the Bar Council of India and submit the format to their respective Uttar Pradesh State Bar Council through their respective Bar Association or advocates can also submit the format directly to the UP Bar Councils.
- Those advocates enrolled after July, 2010 Must have also filled up the Applicant Verification Forms as per rules of 2015 such Advocates also are required to fill up these Advocate Declaration Forms for giving Details as to whether they have passed A. I. B. E